Radiance Healthcare – making your legs look and feel better
Welcome to Radiance Healthcare – the premier location for state of the art varicose vein treatment in London and the South East of England.
Vein surgery has undergone massive change in the last 10 years, from the traditional high tie and strip operation to the minimally invasive techniques of Endovenous Laser Treatment, Radiofrequency ablation, foam sclerotherapy and others.
With huge experience in the latest minimally invasive techniques for treating varicose veins and thread veins our two pioneering consultant vascular surgeons have successfully treated many thousands of patients.
What you will find on our website:
- Information about how we can make your varicose veins and thread veins disappear, as well as make your legs feel less heavy and tired!
- We compare the evidence and our experience in the latest vein surgery techniques along with our personal experience to advise on what we think are the current best options.
- We have tried to make the information as easy as possible to understand – there are videos and graphics to summarise information but also lots of written detail for interested people.
- We also work within the NHS and are very happy to see NHS patients, albeit within the restrictive referral guidelines for vein treatment.
- How to get to see us at 9, Harley Street in Central London, at Blackheath Hospital, The Sloane Hospital in Beckenham, Chelsfield Park near Orpington and at Benenden Hospital in Kent.
What you will not find on our website:
- We have no vested interest or incentive in pushing a particular product or technique. We perform a range of techniques rather than just one procedure to get the best outcomes for our patients.
- There is no ‘hard sell’ or flashy advertising. If you want to come and see us for a free 15-minute discussion about your case, with no obligation, then you are welcome to do so.
- We don’t personally own a clinic or treatment location – we work out of well-established hospitals in Central London, South East London and Kent. We have no personal incentive to push patients to a particular institution for treatment.
In addition there are pages relating to the other conditions we look after including lymphedema, leg ulcers, excessive sweating deep vein thrombosis and hernia surgery.
Please contact us if we can help with any of these matters.